Anti-Theft: GPS trackers
- Vehicle Tracking: Businesses often use GPS trackers to monitor the location and movement of their fleet vehicles. This can help with optimizing routes, improving efficiency, and ensuring driver accountability.
- Anti-Theft: GPS trackers can be used as an anti-theft measure. If a vehicle is stolen, the owner can track its location in real-time, making it easier for law enforcement to recover the vehicle.
- Anti-Theft: GPS trackers will allow you to turn off your car from your smartphone or our website If a vehicle is stolen
- Personal Use: Some individuals use GPS trackers to keep an eye on the whereabouts of family members, especially new drivers or elderly relatives, for safety reasons.
- Insurance Premium Reduction: Some insurance companies offer discounts to customers who install GPS trackers in their vehicles. This is because tracking devices can help recover stolen vehicles quickly, reducing the insurer’s liability.
- Fleet Management: Companies with large fleets of vehicles use GPS trackers to manage their operations efficiently, including monitoring driver behavior, maintenance schedules, and fuel consumption.
- Asset Tracking: Apart from vehicles, GPS trackers can also be used to track valuable assets, such as trailers, equipment, and containers.
GPS trackers has internal battery and can operate with any Vehicle or truck either 12 or 24 volte.